I always tell my kids, take care by crossing the railway slipped on railroad crossing. ;-(
It happened to me today, (my first ride for the year 2014 with my "nice weather" bike) as I crossed the railway that I have already passed several times in my life.
Oh lala, this is really the most dangerous railway crossing I know, the angle between railway and street is so pointy that it is nearly impossible not to crash there. I made every time a big swerve vom right to the middle of the street to avoid slipping on the rail. But you know the important rule: "Immer einmal öfter aufstehen als man hinfällt!" In this sense: keep pedaling!
Oh lala, this is really the most dangerous railway crossing I know, the angle between railway and street is so pointy that it is nearly impossible not to crash there. I made every time a big swerve vom right to the middle of the street to avoid slipping on the rail. But you know the important rule: "Immer einmal öfter aufstehen als man hinfällt!" In this sense: keep pedaling!
AntwortenLöschen